When Sierra View was launched in 1979 by Placer County native Mark Davis, it was a one-man operation. Following Mark’s vision of quality work and dedication, our company has now grown to encompass more than 35 employees, with an annual gross volume of over $40 million.
As the greater Western United States area expands and building needs increase, Sierra View will continue to grow, serving the entire region as a premier commercial general contractor.
At Sierra View, our service-oriented philosophy makes the construction of quality structures easier for clients, it’s our trademark: Building with a Difference.
As the greater Western United States area’s premier commercial general contractor, Sierra View has gained the respect of the community, as well as numerous accolades, including:
- Business of the Year by the Roseville Rotary Club in June, 2001
- Business Person of the Year (Mark Davis, President Sierra View) by the Roseville Chamber of Commerce in January, 2002
- One of the Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies by the Sacramento Business Journal in 2004 and 2005
- General Contractor of the Year Nominee by the Sacramento Chapter of the American Subcontractors Association in 2004 and 2005
- One of the Top 25 Building Contractors by the Sacramento Business Journal
We Proudly Support The Communities That Have Contributed To Our Growth
Mark Davis leads the company’s community service efforts by example. Mark has served on the Placer County Child Abuse Prevention Council and Sierra View has been involved with the development of the council’s Crisis Nursery.
Additionally, Sierra View was the title sponsor for the 1st Annual Sutter Roseville Wine Walk in 2005, a benefit for the Sutter Roseville Medical Center Foundation. Mark Davis was a member of the foundation’s board. Mark was a past president of the Placer SPCA and is currently a member of Roseville Chamber of Commerce and Roseville Rotary. He served on a committee overseeing the Ron Feist Twin Schools Park project in Granite Bay.
“We will earn respect through our actions and accomplishments. Not just for the structures we build, but for the way we do business, the quality of our people, and for our genuine commitment to making a positive difference in our community.”
– Mark Davis, President
Affiliations & Memberships
- Roseville Chamber of Commerce
- Sacramento Area Commerce and Trade Organization (SACTO)
- Sacramento Builders Exchange
- Sierra Green Building Association
- Truckee Donner Chamber of Commerce
- Associated Building Contractors
- Association of Commercial Real Estate
- California Restaurant Association
Sacramento Winemaker’s Club